Sponsor

banner image

recent posts

[LEGIT] GRAND REQUEST






Maybe I have a lot of friends in Nigeria, that’s why they keep giving me information on what is happening in the country.

 
As I was going through my WhatsApp messages today, I saw a message from a friend. The message reads:
“I’ve just requested for N30,000 on CashGranted.com. Please help me recommend my fund request. Here’s the link to the request:
http://cashgranted.com/7a981f8
To recommend, visit my request link above, and tap the ‘Recommend’ button on the page that comes up.”
I asked him what it is all about, she explained somethings to me. I then decided to do my own findings too and know how legit it is.

Cash Granted Review

After my research and contacts with most of my friends in Nigeria, I discovered that they are for real and not scam.
Most websites online generate revenue through adverts placements. Cashgranted.com agreed to make their money from adverts they place on their websites.
When you as a user access their website, they will earn some money which they use to pay you back.
That’s much convincible I think.
Since it’s free, I will suggest you give it a try, after all, you don’t have anything to lose.

How much can I request from cash Granted?

You can request a minimum of 20,000 (twenty thousand Nigerian Naira) and a maximum of 70,000 (Seventy Thousand Nigerian Naira).
You will have to register on their website, input your account number and other personal information before you will be eligible to request for a fund.
Note that you will state reasons for fund request at the end of your application.

How to Sign Up on Cashgranted.com Portal

If you are ready to participate in the Advert-Enabled Funds Granting website, you need to create a free account online.
https://cashgranted.com/recommend_request/5520d60
Visit www.cashgranted.com to start the registration process.
If you have tried Cash Granted, drop a comment below for others to see if it works for you or not.
[LEGIT] GRAND REQUEST [LEGIT] GRAND REQUEST Reviewed by TechGeeky on August 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.